For a speedy and comfortable recovery after surgery, consider these tips.
- Wear a sports bra with strong compression to help reduce swelling
- Look for a sports bra with a front closure as you may have limited arm movement after surgery
- Avoid wearing sports bras with underwires after surgery as the underwire may irritate incisions
- Buy a sports bra one-half to one cup size larger than you plan to be after surgery to accommodate for swelling
- Buy two or more sports bras for after surgery to avoid frequent laundering
Recommended Bra Styles for Post-Surgical Needs
Questions? Email our Bra Fit X-pert Dyna DuMore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to Top