For late pregnancy and after delivery, choose a bra with proper support to help you feel more comfortable and less fatigued.
- Select a bra with convenient, easy access to the breast that allows for skin-to-skin contact when you nurse your baby.
- A front closure bra can be very helpful.
- Shop for a maternity/nursing bra during the final weeks of your pregnancy as your breasts will continually change as you near your due date.
- Keep in mind you may have to choose a bra that fits well now, knowing that you may need to change to another size later on.
- Adjustable back closures will offer optimum comfort as well as the most flexibility in fit.
- Wide, cushioned, non-stretch, adjustable shoulder straps will provide support without digging into your shoulders.
- Health care professionals recommend buying two or three maternity/nursing bras, so you can have a fresh, clean bra every day.
- It may be tough to find one bra style that meets all these requirements. Decide what's most important to you and go from there.
Recommended Bra Styles for Nursing/Maternity
Questions? Email our Bra Fit X-pert Dyna DuMore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to Top